Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lets Make Some Bubbles

                Throughout my life I have been captivated by water, more specifically the sea. Growing up on Maui I was able to explore the ocean and its fearless inhabitants. As a child I would sit quietly in the wading pools and watch carelessly as the tiny minnows nibbled delicately at my toes. As i continued to mature i began to snorkel, swim, kayak, fish, surf and anything else I could do in the water. It was only when i realized that I was not alone in my quest for underwater exploration, that my journey truly began. 
           
               
               My Blog, Breathe, will illuminate the current issues, struggles, triumphs, and advances taking place throughout the world ocean. It is with this blog that I will explore the possibilities of everything our oceans have to offer while laying out the foundations for a successful diving experience or career. 
              The goal of Breathe, is to channel my speciality in diving into an online database for people interested or concerned about the fate of our oceans. Diving encompasses every emotion I hold true to my heart. It is with diving that I have taken my first steps in becoming the person I hope to someday be. I hope that through this blog I will be able to not only educate on current underwater issues and phenomenon's but also shed light on the joys of such a wonderful hobby. 


                                DIVER DOWN



1 comment:

  1. I think you should teach me how to scuba this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete